The Economy Building
432 S. Saginaw Street • Flint, MI 48502
One-of-a-kind 3-story alley walk-up above the Cafe Rhema cafe. One bedroom, one bathroom, with a real Downtown vibe. Window wall provides amazing view of the iconic Saginaw Street Bricks.
- Controlled alley entrance
- Original vintage brick walls
- Large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dark granite counter tops and open bar area
- Washer and Dryer in the in-unit utility room
- Extra storage space & walk-in closet
- Window wall overlooking bricks and archways
- Vaulted ceilings with spiral duct work
- large open living space with beautiful refinished wood flooring
1300 sq ft. apartment- only residential space in building
The first step is to fill out a resident application using the link below. You will then be contacted to review your information and schedule a time for you to tour one of our properties.